A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites, smartphones, tablets or similar devices. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only for the duration of the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies may be installed:
Type of cookie Cookie name Description Use PERFORMANCE AMCVS_ AMCVS_ AMCVS_ AMCVS_ AMCVS_ AMCVS
These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimise the functioning of our websites. They store service settings so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit us.
- Optimal video transmission speeds.
- Contents adapted to your navigation.
- Ease of viralisation of the content of your choice.
- Stores the purchase made in a 'shopping cart' in the E-commerce Services.
GEOLOCATION These Cookies are used to store geolocation data from your computer or device in order to offer you more appropriate content and services.
- Content tailored to country, city, language, etc.
OF REGISTRATION PHPSESSID Registration Cookies are created when you register or log in to one of our web portals.
- You can stay logged in even if you close your browser, so when you come back you will still be logged in unless you log out or log out.
- To access certain areas of our web portals, for example to participate in a competition.
These Cookies collect information about your browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous way. - We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
- We can know if the user accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor.
- This information can help us to improve your browsing experience and provide you with a better service.
OF ADVERTISING JSESSIONID
These Cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web portals. - Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.
- To provide advertisements managed through third party advertisers (-Ad-servers-) that are displayed on the site in real time.
- To know information about the results of the campaigns such as the number of clicks, duration, frequency of visualisation, etc.
- To offer you advertising of interest based on your browsing habits.
You can - at any time - choose which cookies you want to work on this website by configuring your browser settings, for example:
- Safari: Manage cookies and website data in Safari on the Mac - Apple Support (EN)
- Chrome: Enabling or disabling cookies - Computer - Account Help - Google Account Help
- Firefox: Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for Desktop | Firefox Help (mozilla.org)
- Edge: Microsoft Edge, browsing data and privacy
UPDATE OF THE COOKIES POLICY